- Mon - Fri 9 AM - 6 PM
Sat - Sun Closed
Ask the Experts
In today's world, technology has been playing important role in everyone's life. With the mobile-centric lifestyle, Smartphone and Tablet devices have also become a necessity, not just a communication device. When these devices are used to carry transactions through the Internet of Things (IoT) that do everything through the internet, everything refers to one's personal identity. There are so many cyber threats that come in various forms and no one can never be careful enough. These threats may be password leaks, identification theft to counterfeit transaction, financial transaction theft, malware, ransomware, all of which result in both personal and organization property losses. Cyber threats occur at both the individual and organizational levels. See below Solutions on how we can protect you!!!
According to a study conducted in 2016, BitDefender ranked Thailand as the 5th largest country in Asia with cyber security risks. Study in 2016 by Microsoft also found that Thailand has an average of three times malware detection/infection than the global average.Learn More
* Social Attacks aim at human facto. Lure people to install malware, phishing, etc..
* Direct Attacks focus on vulnerabilities. Take control of the system space by stealing or removing passwords.
* Hidden Attacks hide itself from being detected by standard safety systems. Or lurk amid Log Logs events with over a thousand entries per day.
Ark Insights is the leading distributor and implementor of hi-end security solutions such as Imperva, Cisco, Huawei that customers can choose to protect their organization. Solutions range from Firewall,IDS, Antivirus to high-end protection. DB, WAS, and Direct Access.
Cashless has been a big trend. In China, it is driven by two major service providers, Jack Ma of Alibaba and WeChat Pay of Tencent. In Thailand, there is quite number of service providers, Samsung Pay, True wallet, and Line pay to name a few. Let’s examine reasons for a cash-free society.
- Convenient and time saving. Especially the exchange. No need to worry about change. Just scan the code and pay from anywhere. Don’t even have to leave home.
- In China, Chinese people had been gradually acquainted through their No. 1 on-line store Taobao and No.1 messaging application WeChat. In the beginning, when Taobao introduced the on-line store, payments and transactions were not very convenient as the process was still complicated, for example deposit to a bank account was required at the bank for the source of fund. Jack Ma launched Alipay to handle the on-line payments. WeChat, China’s messaging app everyone has on their mobile, also introduced WeChat Pay to do the same thing. In case of Alipay, Jack Ma is the social influencer. His urge to public has a chance to succeed. He really drove public to use Alipay.
- Safety. Alipay and WeChat both suffered a few security incidents. Still, the payment system through China online applications is still considered highly reliable.
- Discounts and promotions when use on-line applications, especially in Alipay.
- Earlier, China suffered counterfeit banknotes. But the society moved to spending through the app,this banknotes counterfeit is noticeably x reduced.
- Alipay and WeChat Pay keeps the whole history of transaction, from where by who to where to who.
- In China, when want to make a money transfer, not only the account number needs to be filled out, also required are the name and address of the bank. This is a bit complicated. With these e-walletapplications, you can answer QR codes or send them. The nest is there is no transfer.
- Cashless is supported by both state and private sectors. In China now, shops get paid via the app.Some banks have canceled the withdrawal menu at the ATM. In public transportation, it also accepts payments via app such as in Hangzhou. Alipay plans to handle the payments for all buses across the city this year.
- Start-up and other businesses are growing on-line and on the mobile app. Certainly, they must include paid features through the app. This continues to contribute to the growth of cashless. These businessesare such as asset-sharing business (for example, bike sharing), taxi that accepts payment with app, on-line food ordering that accepts payment through app payments such as Alipay, WeChat Pay, etc.
- The continuous development of new technologies such as start-up applications in No.9 above andaccess to technology by all demographics. We probably had heard Chinese are afraid and resist changes. but in fact, anything that answers to their need or is in trend as well as they are aquatinted to can have good reception.This is the answer to why even a motorbike rider or grandma selling vegetables in the market receive payments through the app. Or even an old-man beggar on the street will also take donation electronically because they realize the trend and can catch the benefit.
- Easy access to the Internet nowadays in cities. Wi-Fi is widely available, such as department stores, department stores, buses, and subways.
- Mobile phones can run out of battery and they are dead. But now, free chargers can be easily found in department stores. However, there’s risk with free charger for hacker has also stolen data through some free chargers. Even convenient, we will need to be cautious and learn how to protect ourselves.
- Mon - Fri 9 AM - 6 PM
Sat - Sun Closed